For detailed instructions and how to get the tool, see Uninstalling the Symantec Endpoint Protection client for Mac. Removal from a large group of clients You can accomplish removing a large number of clients at once by using the SymantecRemovalTool in conjunction with a remote management system like Apple Remote Desktop.
Norton Remove and Reinstall tool helps to uninstall and reinstall Norton security products on Microsoft Windows operating system.
The Norton Remove and Reinstall tool can be used to:
- Remove current product and reinstall the latest version of Norton
- Remove Norton completely (Norton will not be automatically reinstalled)
Office License Removal Tool
- Before you proceed, make sure that you meet the following requirements:
- You need to have an Internet connection
- The tool does not remove Norton Utilities or Norton Family
- Flexible online documentation tool for Mac, Windows, Linux. Create online help, knowledge bases, context help, PDF docs and much more with our 200+ features. Free documentation tools.
- The tool does not remove your Norton Password Manager local vault
License Removal Tool Off
- Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Save the file to the Windows desktop. On some browsers, the file is automatically saved to its default location.
- To open the Downloads window in your browser, press the Ctrl + J key.
- Double-click the NRnR icon.
- Read the license agreement, and click Agree.
- Click Remove & Reinstall.
- You may only see the Remove button if your Norton product is from your service provider.
- Click Continue or Remove.
- Click Restart Now.
- After the computer restarts, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall Norton.